My Google Calendar invites to Office365 don't seem to work
In order to make Ava work properly with external invites in Office365, you need to enable calendar sharing. Just follow the instructions below:
1. Sign in to Office 365 with your work or school account.
2. Select the app launcher icon and choose Admin.
3. Navigate to Settings -> Services & add-ins.
4. On the Services & add-ins page, click Calendar.
5. On the Calendar page that opens, do the following:
- For "Let your users share their calendars with external users who have Office 365 of Exchange", move the slider to On to enable calendar sharing.
6. Hit save.
IMPORTANT NOTE: After enabled, it can take up to 24 hours for the change to take effect.