How do I schedule meetings?
Once you have your assistant integrated into your favourite platform it's easy to schedule a meeting by asking your assistant using natural language. Follow the steps below to get started. Tip! If you need more help during meeting creation, ask your assistant by saying "Help".
- Before your first meeting we recommend personalizing your meeting defaults. This allows you to schedule your meetings more quickly by using pre-set preferences and / or by leveraging your assistant's artificial intelligence. Learn More
- If you have an account - update your settings from your Web App - Meeting Setting
- Tip! To update your settings in the future you can always ask your assistant for a shortcut by saying "Settings"
Once you are ready to schedule a meeting simply tell your assistant the meeting details using natural language.
- For example - say to your assistant: "Book a meeting with Mary and Sam next week for 2 hours".
- Your assistant will know who your invitees are if you have interacted before. It may ask you for an email address if it's an unknown contact.
- You can add a lot of information during the initial meeting request, or modify the details as you go
After you make a request your assistant will respond with a confirmation - and ask if it is correct:
- For example: Juliano, you asked me to schedule a meeting with Mary and Sam someday between Monday, November 21 and Friday, November 25 from 9am to 5pm
for 2 hours.
- If you need to modify any details you can do that before confirming: How to Modify a Meeting request
- Internal Meetings: If you and your invitee(s) are both Zoom.ai users, your assistant will provide some time slots that work for everyone so that you can select a time right away. Once you select your preferred time the meeting is set and the invitees automatically notified.
- External Meetings: If your meeting includes an external invitee (or you selected the "Let them Decide" option for internal invitees) then when you reply with "Yes", your assistant will then tell you that it will email your invitee(s), introduce itself as your assistant, and ask them to choose a time-slot based on your availability
- Learn More: Internal vs External Meetings
Meeting Progress - Staying Updated
- Rest assured your assistant will keep you updated on the meeting status.
- You will be notified once your invitees accept / selects a time.
Here's a demo on how to schedule meetings on Google Hangouts/GTalk