How do I customize my Availability Window?
Zoom.ai makes it easy for you to choose when you would like to be available for each Meeting Type. The Availability Window is a powerful feature that gives you control over the days and times each meeting type can be scheduled.
For all your Meeting Types you can customize your Availability Window to control when invitees can book an associated meeting with you. Since Zoom.ai always syncs with your real-time calendar availability any Availability Window settings will always be layered on top of your real-time free availability.
- create dedicated days for client training sessions - e.g. only Mondays and Wednesday
- set a wide availability window for sales demos from 9:00 am - 6:00pm to accommodate new leads, but then limit internal team meetings to only occur between 10:00am - 4:00pm
- allow screening interviews to take place 6 days a week, to ensure flexibility during peak hiring
Availability Window includes the following options:
- Time - Is there a time of day you prefer for these type of meetings to happen? Simply set the hours and invitee won't be able to select outside this time range. Don't make this too narrow if you are meeting with external clients, as it will limit the time offered to them
- Day - Are there specific days of the week you prefer for these type of meetings to happen? Simply select the days you want to offer availability. Any deselected day will not be included in your availability.
To manage your Availability Window setting, update your Meeting Type. For additional availability settings such as Lead Time and Duration please refer to the "Availability" FAQ: How do I manage or customize my Meeting Types?
How does Availability Window relate to my Working Days?
- The days you have set under Working Days will be used as the default for each new meeting type you create; but will be overridden by the days you set under Availability Window (Days). Therefore if you have Monday through Friday as your working days, but your meeting type only includes Tuesdays and Thursdays, then any meetings associated with that meeting type will only be able to be booked on Tuesdays and Thursdays.