Add Branding / Logo to the invitee experience
Pro and Team plan users can customize the invitee experience with their own logo. When a custom logo is added it will replace the Zoom.ai logo on the:
- Top right of the meeting acceptance page
- On the Personal Scheduling link landing page
- On the Meeting Directory page
Add a Logo (Individuals)
Individual Pro and Team plan users can now easily upload a custom logo from the new 'Branding & Display' page.
To add a logo:
- Go to My Account > My Profile > Branding & Display
- Under "Custom Logo" select "Display Custom Logo"
- Click "Upload Logo"
- Select your logo (JPG or PNG) and upload
- On confirmation your logo will be added to your invitee experience
Add a Logo for all Members (Team Admins)
Only Team plan administrators can add and enable the display of a custom logo for their entire organization. Once added individual users cannot override the logo added by an Admin.
We're working on updating this experience so Team Admins can easily upload a logo! Stay Tuned.
To get started - follow the instructions below:
- Add a URL for your logo from the Admin Org settings page (To get here click click 'Settings' under the left hand Admin Menu). We recommend your logo is optimized for height: 50px; width: auto.
- Click the "Show your organization logo on the meeting time selection page" on this page: Corporate Wide Meeting Settings (To get here click the left hand Admin Menu: Select "Applications" > and click the 'Configure' button next to Meetings)
- Don't forget to click Save after each step!
Need more help? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: On all Team plans Zoom.ai automatically hides the " Want your own smart meeting scheduler?" marketing tagline in the footer.