Add Branding / Logo to the invitee experience
Team plan users can customize the meeting acceptance page with their own logo / branding. When you upload your own logo it replaces the Zoom.ai logo on the:
- Top right of the meeting acceptance page
- On the Personal Scheduling link landing page
- On the Meeting Directory page
Note: On all Team plans Zoom.ai automatically hides the "Want your own smart meeting scheduler?" marketing tagline in the footer.
Adding a Logo
Only Team plan administrators can add and enable the display of a custom logo for their organization. To get started - follow the instructions below:
- Add a URL for your logo from the Admin Org settings page (To get here click click 'Settings' under the left hand Admin Menu). We recommend your logo is optimized for height: 50px; width: auto.
- Click the "Show your organization logo on the meeting time selection page" on this page: Corporate Wide Meeting Settings (To get here click the left hand Admin Menu: Select "Applications" > and click the 'Configure' button next to Meetings)
- Don't forget to click Save after each step!
Need more help? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org