How do I import Calendly event types?
To import an existing Calendly event type, you will first need to provide Zoom.ai your Calendly API key.
1. Log in to your Calendly account at https://calendly.com/login.
2. Go to the Integrations page at https://calendly.com/integrations
3. Copy your API key
Now go to the Zoom.ai web application at https://app.zoom.ai/settings/meeting/new to create a new meeting type.
- Click on "Import Calendly Event Type".
- Enter the API key
- Select which Calendly event type you wish to import
The settings for that event type will be imported into a new Zoom.ai meeting type. Here are the Calendly settings we import:
- A version of your event name is used to name your custom meeting type. We may simplify the name to a single word, and ensure it is unique.
- This event description copy will be added to the Meeting Instructions
- Scheduling Link Code
- Your slug and username will be used to form the URL for your Personal Scheduling Link
- The event duration will be set as the default duration (e.g. how long will this meeting last? e.g. 1hr)
Once imported you can edit as needed, customize the additional settings Zoom.ai offers and save!
TIP! Did you know Zoom.ai can schedule all types of meetings... from 1:1 to complex group meetings.
Learn more about Scheduling Meetings with Zoom.ai