How do I view my Installed Integrations?
Zoom.ai integrates with over 60+ applications, including your favourite calendar, contacts, chat platforms, video conferencing, CRM, and ATS platforms! View the Zoom.ai Integration Overview
- How to add another calendar to your account
- How to set a default Calendar
- What to do if there is an error on your Integration page
- How to customize where you receive notifications
Each Integration will include a legend representing the type of integration that it supports. For example:
Calendar integrations are a core integration required to Zoom.ai. Your "Default" calendar will be used for scheduling your meetings (e.g. booked meetings will appear in this calendar). Other (non default) connected calendars will be used to check your availability only.
Contact integrations import your contacts so you can easily schedule meetings with them
Group integrations import your groups of users/contacts so that you can schedule meetings with a group
Video integrations can automatically add a video conference to your meetings when scheduling in Zoom.ai
Room Booking integrations are used to reserve a conference room when you schedule a meeting
Plugins and extensions integrations allow you to use Zoom.ai inside your inbox, browser, or Zapier
Payment collection integrations allows you to collect payment when a user schedules a meeting with you.
CRM integrations allow searching CRM information, pushing meeting information to relevant CRM objects, and add in CRM information to meeting briefings
ATS integrations allow you to synchronize candidates and push meeting information into your ATS
File integrations are used in Unified Search and Document Generation
FAQ / Knowledge Base integrations allow you to search the knowledge base in Unified Search and in chat
Add New Integrations
Whether you want to add Slack, Hubspot, Zoom.us, or Mailchimp - Zoom.ai makes it easy with our Integration Directory. Most integrations take less than 5 minutes to add and require only a click or two to get set up!
- Individual users (on any plan) can add new integrations by logging into their account and heading to the Integration Directory Select a category or use the Search bar to find your favourite apps.
- Admins (on the Team plan) can add integrations for their organization from the Team Plan: Integration Directory This makes it easy to add 3rd party providers for all members in your Team plan!
- Looking to build a custom integration or workflow? Zoom.ai also offers an API and Extensions via Zapier, MS Flow and Workato.