How to manage my Meetings from Tasks
- Pending meetings that have not yet been scheduled and are awaiting a reply from your invitees.
- Meetings that have been successfully scheduled, but have not yet taken place.
- Meetings that have been successfully scheduled, but have already taken place.
- Pending or Upcoming meetings that have been cancelled
Active Tasks is most useful for providing an overview of your pending meetings; those meetings not yet scheduled and awaiting a reply from your invitees. It includes information such as:
- meeting creation date, duration and location
- status details such as which invitees have responded and which have not
- invitees that have declined (click "declined the request" next to the invitees to view the reason - if submitted) Learn More
The following actions can be performed:
- Cancel: To cancel an active (pending) meeting click the 'Cancel' button. This will notify all meeting attendees that the meeting has been cancelled.
- Reschedule Request: Sometimes after sending out a meeting request your needs change based on new information. Use this option to easily ask your invitees to select a time based on an updated timeframe (or duration). Alternatively you can reschedule to a specific date and time if needed. Learn More
- Send Reminder: To resend Meeting Invite Reminders to invitees who have not yet responded click "..." then "Send Reminder". Learn more about meeting invite notifications sent to invitees.
- Find Times: During an active meeting request Zoom.ai can intelligently suggest the best times for the meeting to be scheduled based on the existing information (even before all your invitees have suggested times). Simply click "..." then "Find Times" and follow the instructions. Learn More
Once your meeting has been successfully scheduled it will be moved to "Upcoming Tasks" here: https://app.zoom.ai/tasks/closed
Upcoming Tasks is most useful for providing an overview of those meetings that have been successfully scheduled, but have not yet taken place. It includes information such as meeting creation date, duration, location and attendees.
Soon Zoom.ai users will also be able to Cancel upcoming meetings directly from this tab. For now, upcoming meetings can be cancelled directly from your native calendar (Google or Microsoft) or via Zoom.ai chat assistant by asking your assistant to cancel or postpone a specific meeting.
The following actions can be performed:
- Cancel: To cancel an upcoming (scheduled) meeting click the 'Cancel' button. This will notify all meeting attendees that the meeting has been cancelled and the meeting details will be removed from all calendars.
- Reschedule: Easily reschedule your upcoming meeting directly from your meeting's Upcoming Task card. Your Zoom.ai assistant is built to handle meeting rescheduling so you can quickly get back to work. Your assistant takes care of moving the meeting, finding the best time, updating calendar invites and notifying all attendees. Learn More
Completed Tasks lists all your Zoom.ai Meetings that have been successfully scheduled, but have already taken place. In addition pending or upcoming meetings that were cancelled by the meeting creator will appear here.
Active Reminders (remind me to...)
Active reminders (single and recurring) will also appear on your Active Tasks page. Reminders can currently be created by requesting your assistant to remind you via your favourite chat platform (For example to create a reminder ask your assistant to "Remind me to x" and specify the time. For example "Remind me to send contract to Emily Jones on Tuesday at 9am"). Learn more about reminders.
From Active Tasks you can easily cancel your active (pending) reminders by clicking the 'Cancel' button. The reminder will no longer occur after you do this.
To cancel an active (pending or recurring) reminder click the 'Cancel' button. This will delete the reminder and you will no longer be notified.