How Do You Install the Microsoft Outlook Plugin? (admins only)
The Zoom.ai Microsoft Outlook Plugin allows you to quickly access your automated assistant and off-load tasks such as meeting scheduling - all without ever leaving your Outlook inbox.
Zoom.ai Manifest URL: https://assets.zoom.ai/extension/outlook.xml (you need to copy and paste it later during set up)
How to Install:
In Office 365 admin portal an administrator can install the plugin for their entire organization at once. An admin can also select to install for only individual members within a team.
Step 1: Go to your Microsoft O365 Administration Page
Step 2: Go to Services & Add-ins under settings
Step 3: Click Deploy Add - in
Step 4: Press next at centralized deployment
Step 5: Browse for Zoom.ai Outlook Plugin.XML (https://assets.zoom.ai/extension/outlook.xml)
Step 7: Specify Access
Step 8: Deploy & Test
Accessing the Plugin
Once the plugin is installed you can easily access it from your Outlook Inbox by clicking the Zoom.ai plugin button. Click again to close.
- OnClick the plugin will open at right (desktop) or full (mobile)
- The plugin button is also available from the Reply screen (below the reply box)
- On Mobile (App) the plugin is available under the “…” menu
The first time the plugin is opened, you will see an “Authenticate” button that allows you user to authenticate and log in. You click on “Authenticate” to log in with your MS account.
- Authenticate: click on “Authenticate”;
- Allow Email Access;
- Display New window: Next the message “Zoom.ai Assistant wants to display a new window” appears.
- OnClick: Allow opens MS Account login - see 4
- MS Account Login: The MS Account login pop-up opens in a new tab/window.
You're now authenticated and can use the Zoom.ai Plugin.
The Zoom.ai Outlook Plugin is supported in:
- Office 2013 for Windows (Build 15.0.4855.1000 or later)
- Office 2016 for Windows (MSI Installs) (Build 16.0.4390.1000 or later)
- Office 365 for Windows (C2R Installs) Version 1602 (Build 6741.0000) or later
- Office 365 for iPad (1.22 or later)
- Office 365 for Mac (15.20 or later)
- Office Online (January 2017)
- Office Online Server (Version 1608 (Build 7601.6800) or later )