How to customize General Meeting Settings
You can customize your general meeting settings by going to: https://app.zoom.ai/settings/meeting
Here's a handy overview of each setting:
- Default Calendar: Zoom.ai allows you to easily add multiple calendars. For users with multiple calendars, you can select your default here.
- Time Zone: Your assistant will learn your time zone, but you can manually change this here.
- Daily Briefing: Turn it off, or select a time when you want to be briefed every day. Learn More
- Meeting Briefing: Turn it on or off here to allow for meeting briefings an hour before your meetings.
- Overlapped Meetings: Turn it on or off here. When turned on, your assistant will notify you when you have a conflicting meeting in that time slot.
- Email CC: Ask your assistant to CC you on meeting invites. Learn More
- Travel Buffer Time: Enable this to allow your assistant to factor in travel time for external meetings. Learn More
- Meeting Types: Zoom.ai includes a number of pre-configured meeting types out of the box; such as coffee, call, or lunch. Your assistant can learn your habits over time, or you can pre-configure your meeting settings if you know your needs: Learn More about Meeting Types
- Tip! To update your settings in the future you can always ask your assistant (in-chat) for a shortcut by saying "Settings"