How does CRM Automation work?
CRM Automation (BETA) empowers sales teams by making CRM information accessible and conversational; allowing sales reps to easily view, create and modify key CRM information directly from their existing chat interface or preferred platform.
CRM Automation allows users to:
- View deals/opportunities and their details (“Find deals”, “Show deals”, “find united oil deals”)
- Alter existing deals/opportunities (“Modify a deal”, “Change an opportunity”)
- Create new deals/opportunities (“Create a new deal”, “Create an opp”, “Add a deal”, “Add a Microsoft deal”)
- Log activity for deals (“Log discovery call for Paul”)
- Be reminded to log activity after a meeting
- Have easy access to related CRM information in your meeting briefing (Deal, Company, Contact)
Zoom.ai supports the following CRM Providers:
CRM Automation is currently available in BETA for all users on the Professional or Corporate Plan. Trial / Basic users do not have CRM access.
To get started first add the CRM Provider from Settings > Accounts https://app.zoom.ai/settings/accounts/list
For Corporate Accounts:
- Administrators in Corporate Plans can choose to enable/ disable CRM org wide access from their Org level settings.
- CRM providers is user level, not org level - so each CRM user will need to add a provider (the Admin cannot add the provider at org level)
- When you attempt to connect an integration to HubSpot, you may encounter a Request for Integration Permissions error. These errors occur because certain Hubspot integrations require specific Hubspot user roles and/or specific account-wide tools in order to connect to HubSpot. This is a Hubspot limitation, and not controlled by Zoom.ai. Learn More
A user can update their CRM settings from https://app.zoom.ai/settings/crm
Setting the Default Provider: The default CRM provider will set the listed provider as the default for information and deal updates (e.g. if you told your assistant “add activity about United Oil” this will be added to the CRM listed as the default)
Log activity after meeting is over: From the settings page each CRM user can specify if they want to be prompted to log activity in their CRM after each meeting.
BETA NOTE: As this is the first version of the CRM the phrases a user can use to request or update the CRM data are somewhat limited. Below is a handy guide on how best to ask your assistant to perform a CRM related task.
CRM feature includes the ability to Log activity on demand or after meeting is over. This is a quick way for sales reps to log an activity (i.e discovery call) to multiple contacts and multiple deals at the same time. Logging activity can be done manually or it will prompt you at the end of your meeting with a client.
User settings for how to log activity after meetings are set here: https://app.zoom.ai/settings/crm
Allows users to find a list of deals. Narrow down the results by including specific criteria in a single query.
|Ask to find deals and follow the steps to specify criteria:||Ask to find deals and provide criteria in a single query:|
|“Find deals”“Show deals”“find united oil deals”||“Find united oil deals closing next week”“Find united oil opportunities in prospecting stage”“Find deals in pilot stage”|
When a user asks a general “Find Deals” or “Show Deals” all matching deals are displayed in a list. The list includes the deal name, stage, closing date and a URL to view more information. The URL links to the CRM (a user would need a login to view the related info directly in the CRM). Currently the order of the list is whatever order the CRM provider returns them.
Allows users to quickly create a new deal.
|Ask to create a deal and follow steps to provide deal details:||Ask to create a deal and provide deal details in a single query:|
| “Create a new deal”“Create an opp”“Add a deal”
“Add a Coke deal”
|“Add a coke deal for paul closing march 22”|
For a general “create a new deal” requests your assistant will prompt for:
- who the opportunity is for
- the account (deal) name
- the closing date
Who is the opportunity for?
- The reply must be the client contact name / email
- If you enter a non contact then the flow will fail.
If some information is missing our intelligent system will try to infer some of it from contacts, in the real. For example if you don't provide a deal name, it will find that contact in CRM and will use their company as the name of that deal.
When creating a new deal users can add details, by spelling out a deal name, contacts in that deal, amount, stage, closing date, and an account it is associated with.
Once the deal / new opportunity is created Zoom.ai provides a URL. A user can easily click the URL to view the deal details / additional information in the CRM.
Modify deal’s closing date, stage, etc. This feature allows users to quickly modify the deal’s stage, amount, closing date, contacts, etc.
|Ask to modify a deal and follow the instructions:||Ask to modify a deal and provide details in a single query:|
|“Modify a deal”“Change an opportunity”||“Change united oil opportunity closing date to next tuesday”|
If you need further assistance, please contact us.