How do I add a Room Booking provider?
Zoom.ai’s Room Booking feature quickly integrates with MS Rooms, Google, Zoom Rooms or Robin to allow users to quickly and efficiently book a meeting room based on capacity.
Learn below how to set up your provider so you or your team can use the room booking feature!
Want to learn how to use the Room Booking once a provider is added? Go here: How does Room Booking Work?
Please note that this feature is only available for Team Plan users. Before users can request a room a Team Plan Administrator must add a supported room provider.
Supported Room Providers
Zoom.ai currently supports the following Room Providers:
- Google Rooms
- MS Office 365 Rooms
- Robin Powered
- Zoom Rooms
Looking for another provider? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know.
Set up (Admin Only)
- The Rooms feature can be enabled by an Admin by adding a Room provider.
- Once a provider has been added, this feature becomes available to all org users
- Admins can set up their Room Provider from Admin > Accounts > Add (Rooms) https://app.zoom.ai/org/accounts/add#rooms
- Only Admins can add Room providers for their organization. This option is NOT available for individual users.
Once a provider is added it will appear in the Account list. This will include reference to the room provider, the # of rooms found, and the import status.
Configuration Options - MS Office 365 (Admin Only)
This can be done from a UI interface found here: Meetings > Configure: https://app.zoom.ai/org/apps/list
- Microsoft API doesn’t return capacity - must be added manually
- Microsoft API doesn’t return Location / Buildings - must be added manually