How do I add a Room Booking provider?
Zoom.ai’s Room Booking feature quickly integrates with MS Rooms, Google, Zoom Rooms or Robin to allow users to quickly and efficiently book a meeting room based on capacity. Learn below how to set up your provider so you or your team can use the room booking feature!
Please note that this feature is only available for Team Plan users. Before users can request a room a Team Plan Administrator must add a supported room provider.
Supported Room Providers
Zoom.ai currently supports the following Room Providers:
- Google Rooms
- MS Office 365 Rooms
- Robin Powered
- Zoom Rooms
Looking for another provider? Drop us a line at [email protected] and let us know.
Set up (Admin Only)
- The Rooms feature can be enabled by an Admin by adding a Room provider.
- Once a provider has been added, this feature becomes available to all org users
- Admins can set up their Room Provider from Admin > Accounts > Add (Rooms) https://app.zoom.ai/org/accounts/add#rooms
- Only Admins can add Room providers for their organization. This option is NOT available for individual users.
Once a provider is added it will appear in the Account list. This will include reference to the room provider, the # of rooms found, and the import status.
Configuration Options - MS Office 365 (Admin Only)Important: Microsoft Office 365 Rooms require additional configuration by the administrator. The API only returns the name of the Rooms, therefore Admins must manually add capacity in order for the feature to function.
This can be done from a UI interface found here: Meetings > Configure: https://app.zoom.ai/org/apps/list
- Microsoft API doesn’t return capacity - must be added manually
- Microsoft API doesn’t return Location / Buildings - must be added manually
- You can specify you favourite rooms - from the list of all rooms. Just use the “search a room” box to find matching rooms
Room Preferences (User Level)
Once a room provider is added, individual users within an organization can set their room preferences from the Room Settings available here: https://app.zoom.ai/settings/rooms. From this page, a user can specify Location/Buildings and Favourite Rooms.