How does the People Insights (Who Is) feature work?
People insights is a quick and easy way to find information about people you're about to meet with. Information is sourced externally and does not come from Zoom.ai or your private accounts.
Curious how Zoom.ai works with your contacts? Zoom.ai imports your contacts so that it knows who you ask to schedule meetings with and can reach out on your behalf to invite those contacts to your meetings. Learn More about managing and syncing your contacts
What Information might your assistant find?
Your assistant will provide you with your contacts known:
- Social Profiles - including:
- Twitter (including most recent Tweets)
- Latest Blog Posts
- Current Organization + latest news updates
- includes up to three (3) of the latest news articles related to that organization
- Try it out by asking Zoom.ai “Who is <name>” and checking out the company news articles it returns
- Meeting Information
- # of meetings you've had with the individual (if applicable)
- date of your last meeting (if applicable)
- Similarities - such as shared organizations or mutual connections
- Personality Snapshot / Communication Recommendation
- for example - is your contact they easy-going or
- communication recommendation based on their personality assessment
- this assessment sources via https://www.receptiviti.com and is based on public social profile writing style
- negative personality traits and communication recommendations can be turned off here by individual users or turned off by Corporate Admins for all users (this is now turned off by default for all new users)
- CRM / ATS information - sourced from your connected CRM or ATS (Applicant Tracking System)
You can customize some People Insights information from People > Settings here: https://app.zoom.ai/settings/who
For example you can set the number of Twitter posts that appear, and hide any negative personality snapshots.
How to use People Insights - via web
From the Zoom.ai contacts page ( https://app.zoom.ai/contacts/list) you can easily view information on all of your contacts. Simply select "View" to view the contact's information. The contacts page list includes all contacts imported from your connected accounts or those manually added. Learn More about managing and syncing contacts
How to use People Insights - In Chat
Who is <contact name>?
If you are using Zoom.ai in your favourite chat platform simply ask your assistant "Who is <contact>" for example "Who is Elon Musk?" and your assistant will search for the relevant information. If the person you're asking your assistant about is not a contact, you will need to provide their email. Your assistant will ask you for it.