What are Integrations and how does it work?
Integrations make it easy to extend your Zoom.ai assistant's skills with other 3rd party software. They allow clients to easily build workflow expansions. If you’re an organization that relies on a host of applications to perform your day-to-day tasks and are experiencing an overwhelming amount of task-switching, this is the right feature for you.
- Zoom.ai supports Zapier, Microsoft Flow and Workato in order to run Integrations.
- Integrations can be added via the Zoom.ai web app by individual users here: https://app.zoom.ai/settings/integrations/list
- Corporate Admins can add integrations for their org here: https://app.zoom.ai/org/apps/integrations/list
Corporate users have access to unlimited integration usage.
Zapier (https://zapier.com/) is a powerful tool used to connect all your apps, improving and automating your workflow. We’ve connected the power of Zapier to Zoom.ai so you can create up to 5,000+ different flows all within your favourite chat platform. In just a few steps, you can connect to over 1,000+ apps and easy integrations.
Activate Zapier Zaps to streamline repetitive tasks like:
- Add contact to CRM
- Create new opportunity
- Create a follow-up task in CRM for X days out
- Log call notes
Step-by-step on integrations:
- Go to https://app.zoom.ai/settings/integrations/list
- Click on "+";
- Create a name for your integration (Translate, for example);
- Link your Zapier integration;
- Set the parameters (questions to be asked by your assistant);
- Include your Webhook URL - provided by Zapier webhook from your Catch Hook trigger;
- Test it;
- Hit "save" on the right upper corner;
- While in chat, say "run translate integration";
- Follow the conversation and your integration should run correctly.
Zapier integrates with apps such as JIRA, Quickbooks, Google Sheets, Google Docs & many more! Coupled with Zoom.ai, this integration’s functionality will connect you to the apps you use every day. Contact us to learn more about how to use Zapier and Zoom.ai together.