How does Zoom.ai remind invitees who haven't selected a time?
Zoom.ai is purposely built to add more automation and intelligence to the meeting scheduling process. Click here for an overview of what happens when you first invite your invitees to a meeting. To ensure a meeting is not waiting on a invitees time selection, Zoom.ai automatically sends email notifications reminding your invitees to choose a time (so you don't have to!). Below is a summary of these notifications.
If the person you're inviting to a meeting forgets to select a time after the first email, your assistant will kindly remind them up to four more times. Here is the timing of the notifications.
- 1 day after the initial request was sent;
- 3 days after the initial request was sent;
- if it's been over 2 days since the last notification and we're less than 1 day away from the start time range
- if it's been over 2 days since last notification and we're less than 3 days away from the end time range
Good to Know:
- Start and end time is part of the duration and can be set by the meeting creator during meeting creation. For example, meet with Sarah "next week" or "before April 25". For meeting requests without a duration specified (e.g. "meet with Sarah") your assistant defaults to a 3 week window as the duration.
- If the user we are notifying is a Zoom.ai user, we attempt to notify them only during their work days/hours. In this case some notifications may be skipped depending on the timing.